AcryliCon Ireland is closely linked with the mark of confidence for Food Production floors where Hygiene is the minimum requirement. AcryliCon is resin rich using fine fillers, insuring NO pinholes or air holes can which can harbour bacteria. Anti-Slip component can be added to the system to insure staff safety. The systems have unmatched compressive strength within the market place.
Our AcryliCon Décor System is the solution for Food production, below is a summery why:
1. Chemical Bond: Our product is unlike other resin floors in the market place. The system chemically bonds itself to the different components and indeed gives a chemical bond between the resin and the substrate. In effect this means that the product will not lift from the substrate for its lifetime. Epoxy Resins are chemically bonded to the substrate which means the flooring will lift.
2. Non Toxic: The AcryliCon system is 100% non toxic and unlike other systems within the market place can certify to this. In fact the family of plastics to which the product is a member is used extensively within the medical field for hip replacements and false teeth.
3. Cleanabilty: Our system has the highest compression strength on the market, in simple terms this means dirt cannot infiltrate the system, which means the system is aesthetically pleasing over the lifetime of the system
4. Full curing Time: The floor is fully cured in two hours; this means works can literally be carried out, two hour after installation. This is obviously a fantastic positive as downtime is kept to a minimum. Epoxy floor coverings can take up to seven days for full cure.
5. Longevity: The system is made to last, we have some references down in excess of 30 years (See specification Sheet)